Discussion Topics

« Return to Announcements

TZM Fresno

How is everyone doing? Did anyone get a chance to see the Joe Rogan/Peter Joseph interview? Really cool, down to earth stuff. . . . . are we getting the word out? I am, a little at a time. It's funny to see how people react when you present them with the idea of a world without money, its as if you are denying them oxygen, but when they really think about it you can see them start to think in a more sensible way. Anyhow, has anyone run across a kid friendly Zeitgeist movie or clip?

Replies to this Topic

Profile Image for Peter X. Peter
  • Tue, May 22, 2012 6:22 PM

Hello Anthony, I'm doing well thank you. The Joe Rogan/Peter Joseph interview was excellent and absolutely, I'm sure we are spreading awareness the best we can. Indeed, I can relate to your experiences with people's reactions when sharing the ideas of a RBEM. I feel anything align with Zeitgeist and the logic behind it is overall healthy for any age.

Hey Peter, how's everything? Seems like the Fresno Zeitgeist Chapter is a slow go, but it's all good. The movement gathers a few at the moment, but a lot with momentum. I'll still keep on spreading the idea, because it's the only hope we have as a human civilization of surviving.

Profile Image for Peter X. Peter
  • Tue, Jun 5, 2012 7:24 PM

From nothing to everything therefore, everything is simply nothing. Hello Fresno Zeitgeist Chapter, "we have a pulse". Trap in the society we have created with, crisis in consciousness partly base on neglecting the right sphere in the cranium therefore, makes the information relaying just a little harder. Well, I am confident that everyone is contributing in any ways they can. Ultimately, the movement is here to stay; it is now we are waiting.

You must be logged in and a member of this Groupsite in order to post a reply to this topic.
To post a reply, contact your group manager(s) Join this Groupsite

TZM Fresno